Friday, March 21, 2014

Laura's Design Process for ABS Mural!

Last week I brought home a stack of student research to start the design process.  We had sketched out a rough idea of the design in class.  I took those ideas, computer printouts, and student drawings and got to work.  Luckily the weather was magnificent the day we bought the wooden panels and we were able to sand and prime them outside.  When the weather turned wintery again I brought everything inside and set up shop next to my warm and toasty wood stove.  I'm posting lots of photos of my cats hanging out on the panels.  They provided a great deal of moral support.  I am not going to show the design just yet, but we started painting this week and it's looking GREAT! (more photos to come soon...)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! A moderator will review it asap and then post it!